What is Python
Python is a popular programming language. It was firstly created by Guido Van Rossum, and released in 1991. It is mostly used for :
- Web Development
- System Scripting
- Software Development
What Python Do
- Python used on a server to create web applications.
- It can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Used to connect database systems. It can also read and modified files.
- It can be used for rapid prototyping, for production ready software development.
- Used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.